Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Visit San Francisco's Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival

Well, Jake and I went to San Francisco's Outside Lands Music Festival. We stayed at the Haunted Hotel, but more about that later! This is a postcard I made up from a shot I took from the top of the De Young museum tower:
I really like San Francisco because that's where most of the Wild Wild West episodes take place:
YeeeeeHAW!!! Come on Jim and Arty, lets go on a Cable Car ride!
Trying to play a Babelzcxztra - they had a Guitar Center next to our haunted hotel!
Video - I've never played one of these before, they're like a sitar but easier to play. I WANT ONE!
First some ICE CREAM! This was from one of those trucks that run around the city:

So, here's the Queen Anne Hotel we stayed in, supposedly the most haunted hotel in San Francisco:
The lobby, no kidding. Is that a ghost reading a magazine?
The haunted parlor clock:
I'm sitting in the "Priest's Chair" which is haunted too:
Wherever you go in San Francisco, you see this big alien spaceship thing on a hill:
At night on Lombard Street:

So then it was time to go to the...
OUTSIDE LANDS MUSIC FESTIVAL!

I got here extra early and was one of the first ones they let in -
Hippies built a big playground:
More Hippie architecture:
This is my favorite place:
And shots of all the groups, there were so many I forget exactly who is who:

Jake & me enjoying the scene:
John Fogarty:
The security:
Then we all went home! Boo Hoo!!!!
Anyway, goodbye San Francisco! 
Goodbye for now to the music, the woods, Alcatraz Island, cable cars, hippies, fog, hills, ice cream, haunted hotels, Chinatown, Haight Street, North Beach Pizza, music, bands, the Golden Gate Bridge, boats, plantain burritos, seals and clam chowder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About